Sunday, July 31, 2016

Remembering my Grandfather

Remembering My Grandfather

When I was little growing up. I had it mixed in every manner. My grandfather (May his soul rest in peace) normally told me very awkward things, some were true but most were lies. I got to know this only in my 20s. The lies will be published soon.
I once told my dad that his father-in-law told me that all things die and that in the end, even death shall die (my dad won't remember this).
My grandfather thought it wise to correct a 'non-error' thing. He told me that a Gentleman drink is never served unless it is served in a tumbler. He had a day before his death tried suing an airline for invasion. The plane had almost blown off his roof. I remember him saying it was “…trespass to space.”
On the appointed day of his death, the old guy said when people die they go to heaven and it's cool there: lots of light, music, sweet food, big big akpukpa, sweet kunu, soya milk and Jollof rice.
I was like ka mimi? I can't wait to die!

                                                                TARKAA, Moses Kator

                                                                        (@iTARKAA)

0 remarks: